The Material IX
LIMITED EDITION — 100 / 100
Limited edition digital artwork (100 copies) from the collection "The Material", made in Barcelona. A fusion of abstract painting, photography and digital techniques. This is the ninth piece of the collection, where "Fleur de May", the anti-sublimation pig, seems to have won the game again with her vigilance to the three protagonists. Inspired by Pop Art, this piece adds a bold touch of color to the most sophisticated interiors. Perfect for those seeking an artistic vibe in their home.
Digital artwork printed on the most high quality paper, 100x70 cm (master's edition, off-white, archival museum-quality paper):
- Premium quality 250 gsm/110lb matte paper designed to maintain its original beauty for years.
- Acid-free paper with alkaline reserve, ensuring long-lasting durability without yellowing or discoloration.
- Free from or low in optical brightener additives, providing consistent color under different lighting conditions and over time.
- FSC-certified paper or equivalent certifications used, promoting sustainability.
Robust packaging for secure shipping.
- Paper sizes may vary by region (inches for US and Canada, centimeters for the rest of the world).
- Printed and shipped on demand with no minimum requirements.