I Want To Be A Babysitter II
LIMITED EDITION — 100 / 100
This digital artwork from the limited edition "Today's Days" collection, which addresses the dreamlike dimension of the unconscious, combines painting, photography and digital drawing, and is made in Barcelona. it speaks to the weakness of masculinity in today's world. It is perfect for art enthusiasts who appreciate open interpretations and seek to add originality and color to their interior design with contemporary art.
Digital artwork printed on the most high quality paper, 100x70 cm (master's edition, off-white, archival museum-quality paper):
- Premium quality 250 gsm/110lb matte paper designed to maintain its original beauty for years.
- Acid-free paper with alkaline reserve, ensuring long-lasting durability without yellowing or discoloration.
- Free from or low in optical brightener additives, providing consistent color under different lighting conditions and over time.
- FSC-certified paper or equivalent certifications used, promoting sustainability.
Robust packaging for secure shipping.
- Paper sizes may vary by region (inches for US and Canada, centimeters for the rest of the world).
- Printed and shipped on demand with no minimum requirements.