Cats For Loners X
LIMITED EDITION — 100 / 100
Limited edition digital artwork from the "Cats for Loners" collection, which fuses photography and digital drawing, and addresses the unlived life experiences of lonely people in a contemporary, cold world. This piece is clearly inspired by Lewis Carroll's "Alice in Wonderland". The haunting giant cat looks ambiguously at Alice, who lies seated and good-natured. This piece adds mystery and intrigue to any space looking to have a sophisticated and contemporary interior. No guest is sure to be left indifferent.
Digital artwork printed on the most high quality paper, 70x100 cm (master's edition, off-white, archival museum-quality paper):
- Premium quality 250 gsm/110lb matte paper designed to maintain its original beauty for years.
- Acid-free paper with alkaline reserve, ensuring long-lasting durability without yellowing or discoloration.
- Free from or low in optical brightener additives, providing consistent color under different lighting conditions and over time.
- FSC-certified paper or equivalent certifications used, promoting sustainability.
Robust packaging for secure shipping.
- Paper sizes may vary by region (inches for US and Canada, centimeters for the rest of the world).
- Printed and shipped on demand with no minimum requirements.