Cats For Loners II
LIMITED EDITION — 100 / 100
Limited edition digital artwork from the "Cats for Loners" collection, which fuses photography and digital drawing, and addresses the unlived life experiences of lonely people in a contemporary, cold world. We see a vibrant background, containing a gradient from pink to red, in which cats interact with the city of Madrid. This piece will bring a bold and daring touch to the decoration of spaces with contemporary interiors. It is sure to spark conversations with guests.
Digital artwork printed on the most high quality paper, 100x70 cm (master's edition, off-white, archival museum-quality paper):
- Premium quality 250 gsm/110lb matte paper designed to maintain its original beauty for years.
- Acid-free paper with alkaline reserve, ensuring long-lasting durability without yellowing or discoloration.
- Free from or low in optical brightener additives, providing consistent color under different lighting conditions and over time.
- FSC-certified paper or equivalent certifications used, promoting sustainability.
Robust packaging for secure shipping.
- Paper sizes may vary by region (inches for US and Canada, centimeters for the rest of the world).
- Printed and shipped on demand with no minimum requirements.