LIMITED EDITION — 99 / 100
If in 80 IV we talked about maintaining balance, in 80 VIII we delve into the art of taking flight. The composition presents a captivating spiral that envelops the protagonist, ready to soar into the unknown. This limited edition (100 copies) digital artwork fuses the realms of painting and photography, evoking a sense of minimalism, eroticism and expressiveness. It is a captivating addition to any sophisticated setting that will arouse the curiosity of your guests.
Digital artwork printed on the most high quality paper, 70x100 cm (master's edition, off-white, archival museum-quality paper):
- Premium quality 250 gsm/110lb matte paper designed to maintain its original beauty for years.
- Acid-free paper with alkaline reserve, ensuring long-lasting durability without yellowing or discoloration.
- Free from or low in optical brightener additives, providing consistent color under different lighting conditions and over time.
- FSC-certified paper or equivalent certifications used, promoting sustainability.
Robust packaging for secure shipping.
- Paper sizes may vary by region (inches for US and Canada, centimeters for the rest of the world).
- Printed and shipped on demand with no minimum requirements.