LIMITED EDITION — 100 / 100
This is the ninth piece in the limited edition "80" collection, which features a unique blend of abstract painting and photography. The composition is symbolic, forming a block of paint that represents a barrier that the protagonist strives to overcome, as if his life depended on it. It is a great addition for those who appreciate contemporary art with deep symbolism.
Digital artwork printed on the most high quality paper, 70x100 cm (master's edition, off-white, archival museum-quality paper):
- Premium quality 250 gsm/110lb matte paper designed to maintain its original beauty for years.
- Acid-free paper with alkaline reserve, ensuring long-lasting durability without yellowing or discoloration.
- Free from or low in optical brightener additives, providing consistent color under different lighting conditions and over time.
- FSC-certified paper or equivalent certifications used, promoting sustainability.
Robust packaging for secure shipping.
- Paper sizes may vary by region (inches for US and Canada, centimeters for the rest of the world).
- Printed and shipped on demand with no minimum requirements.