The Material III
Size — 70x100 cm
Digital artwork printed on the most high quality paper (master's edition, off-white, archival museum-quality paper).
- The 250 gsm/ 110lb paper is perfect for fine art, designed to last for years without losing its original beauty. Our matte paper is uncoated and natural white (off-white).
- With alkaline papermaking technology, this work is acid-free, meaning the pH of the pulp that is used to form the paper is above 7 (neutral). The paper is also buffered with an alkaline reserve, such as calcium carbonate, to neutralize acid compounds absorbed from the atmosphere or formed through natural aging. This ensures that your poster will last many years without any yellowing or discoloration.
- Our works is free from or low in OBA (optical brightener additives). This ensures that the natural white color of the paper remains consistent under different lighting conditions. In contrast, the color of papers that contain optical brighteners can shift depending on the light source. Additionally, the color of OBA-free paper remains more consistent over time so that you can enjoy the work for years without any shifts.
- We use FSC-certified paper or equivalent certifications depending on regional availability. It’s better for the people and the planet.
- Each work is shipped in robust packaging, ensuring it arrives safe and secure.
- Paper sizes may vary slightly by region. For the US and Canada, the measurement is in inches, while for the rest of the world, it is in centimeters.
- It is printed and shipped on demand. No minimums are required.