Carrer Del Pi VI
LIMITED EDITION — 100 / 100
An original limited edition digital artwork from the "Carrer del Pi" collection, which fuses photography and digital techniques, and deals with the imaginary of a writer. In this case, the one in the foreground is the writer, focused on the creative process, behind her are her characters, naked, on a balcony in Barcelona. This piece adds eroticism and creativity to all kinds of spaces where sophistication and contemporary art have a place.
Digital artwork printed on the most high quality paper, 70x100 cm (master's edition, off-white, archival museum-quality paper):
- Premium quality 250 gsm/110lb matte paper designed to maintain its original beauty for years.
- Acid-free paper with alkaline reserve, ensuring long-lasting durability without yellowing or discoloration.
- Free from or low in optical brightener additives, providing consistent color under different lighting conditions and over time.
- FSC-certified paper or equivalent certifications used, promoting sustainability.
Robust packaging for secure shipping.
- Paper sizes may vary by region (inches for US and Canada, centimeters for the rest of the world).
- Printed and shipped on demand with no minimum requirements.